Question about the New LC230 Battery option

I see an option to have a new 6-cell battery on the LC230 config+buy page. Just wanted to know if this new battery was sent separately as an addition, or installed in the laptop unit itself?

Dear @rba - welcome to the Libre Support community. Sorry for this delay in responding back. I am embarrassed that I missed replying to your message for so long.

Just wanted to know if this new battery was sent separately as an addition, or installed in the laptop unit itself?

If you purchase a new battery, you basically get 2 batteries - the default used one and a new one. You can keep both of them charged and carry with along with you for additional battery backup.

What I do is charge and test both the batteries so you know that they work and the sort of backup they can offer you.

Once again - sorry for this long delay in responding backā€¦ :frowning:

No worries, thanks Abhas, this clarifies things. Also kudos on this initiative! :+1:

This might be a dumb question - I placed an order, and I get the direct transfer option. But where do I find the account details to send it to?

Ah, never mind. I just saw the email. Cheers!